Mobutu Sese Seko, whom Kabila ousted in May 1997, allowed UNITA to use Congolese territory as a base for its military operations against the Angolan government army. "Since this (Kabila ...
The Angolan army has killed UNITA leader Jonas Savimbi, who led the rebel group's fight for power in Angola for more than 30 years, the government said in statements. The armed forces said Savimbi ...
A de facto ceasefire between Congolese forces and Rwandan-backed rebels in the eastern Congo town of Walikale appeared to ...
The New Times on MSN11 天
Angola Withdraws From Mediation of DR Congo CrisisThe government of Angola has announced that it is ending its role as mediator in the ongoing conflict between DR Congo and ...
Talks, which the DRC government previously rejected, sought to resolve the conflict in the east of the country.
19 天on MSN
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels said on Monday that they had withdrawn from planned peace talks aimed at resolving a spiralling conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo after the EU imposed sanctions on ...
Direct peace talks” between M23 rebels and Democratic Republic of Congo are set to start in Luanda on March 18, Angola’s presidency announced in a statement Wednesday. In January, the ...
Joint attack of two SADF battlegroups on the strong point of the Angolan army near the highway on Cuito-Cuanavale. Advertisement All the Latest Game Footage and Images from Graviteam Tactics ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果