We are cutting up the strip, and we are increasing the pressure step by step, so that they will give us our hostages,” Prime ...
A video has emerged showing the final moments of more than a dozen Palestinian emergency workers shot dead by Israeli troops ...
Israel said it had scaled up a ground offensive in northern Gaza as part of an operation to extend so-called "security zones" ...
A Palestinian paramedic who was present at an incident in which 15 of his colleagues were killed in southern Gaza last month ...
The Israeli military backtracked on its account of killing 15 Palestinian medics last month after phone video appeared to ...
The military initially said soldiers had opened fire on vehicles in the dark without lights or markings, but video ...
The New York Times interviewed two people who described being detained by Israeli soldiers and looking on as they opened fire on ambulances and a fire truck, killing 15.
The Israel Defense Forces said Friday morning that its ground troops had begun operating in the Shejaiya area of the northern ...
Palestinian health officials say Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip have killed at least 24 people, including more than a ...
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced the new "Morag Corridor" on Wednesday, and suggested it would cut off the ...
Israeli troops moved into an area of northern Gaza to expand what they call a security zone around the edge of the enclave, ...
Israeli strikes have killed more than a dozen people in the Gaza Strip as Israel sends more ground troops into the ...